Tagline

Kayaker, Engineer, Athlete, Tinkerer

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The day before...

In the final preparations for worlds, I lost a few days on this blog. I'll try to throw them up sometime but for right now its about 15hrs till my start time for the classic.  I don't feel 100% rested but that doesn't matter now.  All I know is that the culmination of thousands of hours of hard work and years of struggling through training as a student are now condensed into a 15min race.  I'm not very nervous, hopefully I can keep my head level throughout the race. This course requires the most concentration and effort right at the end.  I know my run will not be perfect, all I hope for is to feel as though I've done my best.


"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harm's way."

1 comment: