Tagline

Kayaker, Engineer, Athlete, Tinkerer

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Long overdue update

Well its been quite a while since my last update so I figured I would try and go over whats been happening.  First off I survived finals week and for once brought my GPA up.  Ended up with a 3.95 for the semester with 18 credits which was a good way to end the semester.  At this point my motivation to train in the 30 degree weather was lacking to say the least.  Luckily there was a training camp just after Christmas back in NC where I worked over the summer.  Being able to paddle twice a day in the 40's and 50's was a welcome change over the much colder PA.  It was a productive camp with alot of good feedback I now have a list of things to work on.  The new semester has started relatively easily and as of this morning it seems like there might actually be some snow this winter, and I was able to still paddle the next day, where I go on spring creek 'should' stay open all winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment