Tagline

Kayaker, Engineer, Athlete, Tinkerer

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello to winter training

Well the first real snow has hit state college and it seems like winter is here. While most people assume paddling stops in the winter here's a convenient fact: moving water doesn't freeze, well at least not at 32 degrees.  So I continue to get out whenever I can because I know the euros are still training, and I can't afford not too.  Plus for once I can actually regulate my temperature.  I have a tendency to sweat buckets, this isn't much of an exaggeration, if I run on a treadmill for 20 mins my shirt will be completely saturated. So it was kind of nice to paddle today in just a short splash jacket when it was 32 degrees and be completely comfortable.  See Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment